TRAIL WORK -- Finish Work on the Ryman reroute
- Meet at 9 AM at the SWCCA tent at the Ryman/Salt Trailhead.
- We will shuttle volunteers and tools to the top of Ryman.
- Trail work will mainly include trimming vegetation and roots, and clearing from trail. There may also be some buffing and packing of the tread.
- Volunteers will work their way back to the trailhead (approx. 7.5 miles.)
- Please bring your lunch, snacks, water, sturdy shoes, work gloves, work clothes, sun protection.
- BBQ and beverages at 5 PM following the trail work on Saturday. Remember to bring a camp chair.
- Saturday night camp out. (Folks are welcome to camp Friday night as well.)
- Sunday Breakfast at 9ish AM
- Group rides or hikes after breakfast, 11ish AM.
- Please RSVP if you plan to eat with us, so we can have enough food (i.e. Your Name and BBQ, Breakfast, or Both.)
Save the Trail Work Date: The second workday on Ryman will be led by the Rico Trails Alliance on Oct. 16th